If you own a cafe, restaurant or specialty food store, or a services business, you’re invited to join us in lending a helping hand to our local residents who are doing it tough.
When you join the 20 for 1 Community as a partner, you can choose how you can best contribute. Some of our providore partners are reimbursed for the cost of the meals they provide, while others choose to donate their meals or speciality foods.
- cook 20 meals a week for our volunteers to collect
- involve your staff in deliveries and inspire them with the joy of giving back
- provide a quantity of specialty foods (e.g. freshly made donuts, pastries, bread or other items)
- host a local resident in the program for a sit-down meal in your cafe or restaurant (with an agreed discount)
- provide fresh produce for a resident in the program to cook at home
Join us in creating positive vibes around our community as well as appreciation and goodwill for your business.
If you’re interested and would like more info before applying to join, please get in touch with Marco De Angelis, 20 for 1 Community founder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0402 043 864.
A big shout out to our current
- Bertoni Cafe
- The Fruitologist
- The Fenwick
- Fourth Fish
- Papa Joe & Co
- Lipari Pizza
- Melia Bakery
- Dick’s Hotel
- The Welcome Hotel
- The Source Bulk Foods
- Victoire Boulangerie